Ellipse Data are industry leaders in aggregating and manipulating sports data to create products and services that enrich the experience of sports fans and teams around the world. We currently operate in cricket, tennis, and rugby, with ambitious plans and financial backing to apply our philosophy and expertise to expand into other sports.
Our team of highly skilled developers, engineers, data scientists and editorial analysts work with and create products used by international boards, global broadcasters, media groups and some of the most recognisable sporting teams in the world.
Role Scope & Purpose:
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will work with the wider People team and Finance in order to partner with our various business units and support across a wide variety of HR-related matters.
The role will have several accountabilities including:
• Preparing and sharing employee and contractor agreements;
• Formalising and providing advice to line managers and staff on people-related company policies and procedures;
• Liaising and advising line managers of any staff contractual changes such as probation completions, flexible working, salary increases and fixed term contracts and ensure the correct procedures and policies have been adhered to;
• Formalising and advising line managers and staff of benefits and entitlements in alignment with policy and advising line managers of how to deal with staff related issues associate to these;
• Administering employee benefit platform (Perkbox);
• Being responsible for the annual staff survey
• Processing all employees’ life cycle changes and advising managers of their role in this process;
• Maintaining accurate and up to date employee records on various HR systems, employee files etc.;
• Working with managers to ensure that all pay related changes are updated in time for the monthly Payroll deadlines and that all information has been updated in the relevant systems;
• Being a first point of contact for the People team in responding to a variety of HR related queries from employees, managers and external customers as appropriate, escalating these to the relevant member of the department as appropriate;
• Completing general HR Administration responsibilities in line with business needs, including providing administrative support to the People Team, Finance/Payroll or conducting training as required;
• Coordinating the Ellipse-wide Performance review process;
• Designing, maintaining, and continuously improving administrative processes and systems to ensure the smooth-running of recruitment and HR activity, and the provision of an excellent internal service delivery;
• Supporting wider People team with recruiting as required;
• Supporting wider People team with employee onboarding as required.
•Experience of similar role (in HR administration or Recruitment) with a minimum of 3 years of experience
• Skilled in the use of Google and Microsoft IT software e.g. Microsoft office suite (excel/word)
• Excel verbal and written communication skills, portraying a professional manner
• Highly empathetic, people person with can-do spirit
• Highly organised with ability to manage high volume of varied work at high level of accuracy and with significant attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
Equality & Diversity:
Ellipse is committed to building an open and inclusive culture that supports personal development and learning. Ellipse believes in the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, training, development and promotion despite any differences based on individual grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HR Coordinator Vacancy”.
We cannot promise to respond to all applicants due to the volume we receive.